Fatima Retreat Tour
Begin your pilgrimage to Fatima with a night in cosmopolitan Lisbon then continue to Santarem and the Church of St Stephen, home to the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle, before arriving in Fatima for the next 5 nights. Airfare from your U.S. home city is available. Daily breakfast and dinner are included.
Fatima Tour Itinerary:
Day 1 - USA - LisbonDepart from New York, JFK or from your hometown for the overnight flight to Lisbon, Portugal. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board.
Day 2 - Arrive LisbonUpon arrival in Lisbon you will find your luggage and exit the baggage claim into the arrivals hall where you will be greeted by a tour guide and/or driver. You will be escorted to the vehicle which will then take you on a sightseeing tour of this beautiful Portuguese city. We will visit the Cathedral, St. Jerome's Monastery, Saint Anthony's Church (the patron saint of lost objects), Belem Quarter, the Belem Tower, 25 April Bridge, and Discoveries Monument. Our drive will also take us through the Basilica of the Star, Rossio Square, Commerce Square and Marquee of Pomba Square. We arrive at our hotel in time for dinner and a good night's sleep. Dinner and overnight in Lisbon.
Days 4 - FatimaAfter breakfast, we begin our day celebrating Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. After Mass we begin our tour of Fatima where we will experience the beauty of this spiritual town. We will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join your prayers with those of pilgrims from around the world as you pray for the sick, drink water from the miraculous well. Attend the blessing of the sick and participate in nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady. Time for private devotions before dinner and a restful night's sleep.
Day 5 to 7¬† - FatimaThis pilgrimage was designed for those who would like to spend more time in Fatima, to pray and reflect. The first 3 days will include sightseeing of Lisbon & Fatima with your group, spiritual director and tour guide. The last 3 days will be dedicated to private time for your own personal reflection and prayer.
Day 8 - Fatima - Lisbon - USAYou will depart for your homebound flight back to the USA.
* During the last 3 nights a Catholic Priest and guide may not be accompanying group. The additional nights are intended to provide additional time for private prayer, reflection, and retreat!
RatesPrices per person, sharing a double or twin room.
Prices are subject to change due to euro-dollar exchange and fuel surcharges.
2013 DEPARTURE DATES & PRICES
|Tour Dates||Land Only||Air Inclusive|
|Feb 9 - Feb 16, 2013||$1,499||$2,699|
|Mar 7 - Mar 14, 2013||$1,449||$2,699|
|Apr 4 - Apr 11, 2013||$1,649||$2,999|
|May 4 - May 11, 2013||$1,649||$2,999|
|May 30 - Jun 6, 2013||$1,699||$3,199|
|Jun 27 - Jul 4, 2013||$1,699||$3,199|
|Aug 3 - Aug 10, 2013||$1,699||$3,199|
|Sep 5 - Sep 12, 2013||$1,599||$2,699|
|Oct 6 - Oct 13, 2013||$1,599||$2,699|
|Nov 7 - Nov 14, 2013||$1,449||$2,699|
|Dec 7 - Dec 14, 2013||$1,449||$2,699|
Upgrade to Business Class ($3,500). Round trip
Single Supplement / Private Room ($499)
Your Trip To Fatima Includes:
- Round-trip flight from New York to Lisbon (special Add-on Airfares from all other US gateways)
- Airline fuel surcharges included
- 6 nights at first class hotel accommodations as follows (or similiar):
- 1 nights: Hotel Mundial or Hotel Marques Mendes, Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 nights: Santa Maria Jardim, Fatima, Portugal
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Assistance of a professional local Catholic guide(s)
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Catholic Priest available for Spiritual Direction
- Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
- Airport taxes ($120 - $180) Subject to changes
- Travel insurance optional at $99-$229
- Cancel for Any Reason Protection at $199
- Tips to your guide & driver ($7-9 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Add-on airfare from your hometown
For reservation and information click here to submit a request
You may call us at 800-652-9151 if you reside in the United States. From other countries call 1-209-667-2405